Who is responsible for processing your data?
Any personal data that is collected through the website www.ipamark.es or through its electronic communications with IPAMARK will be processed by: IPAMARK, S.L., with Registered Office: Paseo de la Castellana, 72-1º - 28046 Madrid, Spain. Tel: +34 915641148. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and CIF: B-48421697.
How is your data collected?
The use of our website www.ipamark.com does not require users to reveal their personal data. The information you provide will be done voluntarily, through the website or through electronic communication with IPAMARK.
What data do we collect?
Only the data you provide us. This information may include name, surname, email, telephone, address and company.
Why can we process your data?
We are authorized to process your data because, or else, you have expressly accepted it at the time it is collected; however, we inform you that you can revoke your consent at any time; Either you have established or are in the process of establishing a contractual relationship with us, in which case, the collection of data will be necessary for the execution of any agreement.
For what purposes do we process your data?
Any personal information you provide will be used only by IPAMARK to:
- Identify you and be able to contact you;
- Send you information, by any means, about our services.
- Execute the benefits of contracted services, among others, legal advice on industrial and intellectual property; your judicial or extrajudicial defense; the request, transmission, encumbrance, extinction, resignation or the realization of any other administrative act of registration in relation to the rights of industrial or intellectual property, including the interposition of the corresponding resources in administrative way.
- Manage access to website content exclusively reserved for IPAMARK Customers.
- Execute or apply benefits of a pre-contractual nature.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. When such data is no longer necessary, access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed. Specifically:
- When we handle your data to administer the contractual relationship, we will keep them while the relationship remains in force and, when it ends, during the time in which any contractual liability could arise.
- When we process your data to send communications, we will retain your information until you withdraw consent for this use.
- When you send a query through our website, we will manage your data for the time required to administer and resolve the query, unless you withdraw the consent granted for this purpose.
Will we share your data with third parties?
IPAMARK will not communicate the personal data processed to any third party, unless expressly requested by the court, or when necessary for the correct provision of the service in third countries, outside the European Union, we will share them with other industrial property agencies or specialized offices for the purpose. to fulfill the agreed benefits; In this regard, we warn you that in these other countries the level of protection for personal data may not be the same as in the Union.
What are your data protection rights and how can I exercise them?
If you have sent personal data to IPAMARK, you have the following rights to:
• Request access to personal data;
• Request rectification or deletion;
• Request the limitation of your treatment;
• Oppose the treatment;
• The portability of the data in question, and
• Revoke consent at any time.
To exercise your rights send us a written communication to our postal address, indicated above, or an email to: email@example.com.
If you believe that we have not treated your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Before adopting this option, please inform us in advance.